Strategic Programming Manager, YouTube
- June 1, 2017: Fortune YouTube Partners With Book Publishers To Get Kids To Read More - quoted
- June 1, 2017: Kidscreen YouTube Kids attracts big names, 4 new series to help #ReadAlong - quoted
MIT SLOAN School of Management
I recently graduated with an MBA from MIT Sloan School of Management, where I was elected co-president of my class. In this role, I represented 1,200 students in Sloan’s portfolio of programs and led approximately 70 Student Senators.
- May 16, 2015: MIT Sloan Instagram Miriam Sherburne award
- May 14, 2015: MIT Sloan 2015 MBA Award Winners
- May 2, 2015: Poets & Quants M7 Schools Launch Nepal Aid Drive - quoted
- April 1, 2015: MIT Sloan's Alumni Facebook Page - quoted
- October 20, 2014: Sloan Women in Management Member Spotlight, (Hema Bajaj, MBA 2015)
- September 18, 2014: MIT Sloan New MIT Sloan Student Senate leaders aim to build school unity - quoted
- September 2, 2014: MIT Sloan Women's Google Hangout
PRIOR TO SLOAN
I was the Associate Marketing Manager for Nickelodeon Games Group, where I led several digital and print marketing initiatives. I also assembled integrated marketing proposals, case studies, and one-sheets for clients such as Kraft, Universal Pictures, and Six Flags. I hold a degree in Economics from Columbia University.
Outside of WOrk
I was the Galas Manager for the Indian Film Festival of LA, for which I planned both the Opening and Closing Night Galas. These Galas were attended by over 1,200 guests, including world renowned actors and filmmakers. I'm also an active dancer, with over 25 years of dancing experience.